Bring’em Young Academy's mission is to provide a safe, stimulating, learning environment through Arts Education, promoting individual differences and learning styles.
We aim to prepare our children to excel as young communicators by combining a developmental-based program with enhanced first class child care services. Children at BYA are ensured optimal educational, social, and emotional results.
In our early childhood program, the children learn:
- To work together and consider others feelings
- To have self-confidence and a good sense of self-worth
- To think creatively with an open mind
- To develop problem solving skills and express feelings - with or without words
- To enjoy school; playing can be learning
- To build physical strength, coordination, and motor skills
- To understand and appreciate diverse natural, cultural, and social environments